Your browser is outdated!
To ensure you have the best experience and security possible, update your browser. Update now
A highly motivated full-stack Software Engineer/Architect with over 15 years of experience, architecting and developing both internal systems and commercial products.
My experience includes full-stack development, Cloud/Cloud Native on Azure/AWS, Containerization, SharePoint 2010/2013/2016 based internal and external portals, service-oriented applications (SOA), REST-based web services and Microservice based architectures on Windows and Linux platforms.
I have an in-depth knowledge of dotnet core, C#, ASP.NET and MVC as well as a passion for the latest trends in technologies including TypeScript, NodeJS, React, webpack and similar technologies. I'm very passionate about the DevOps experience and reach for CI/CD tools and automated processes. Hobby level interests in IoT and UAVs. Contributor and maintainer of open source projects.
Since August 2007
- Principal Architect responsible for interacting with clients, product managers and developers in order to envision, model and provide software designs. Performs software reviews to ensure quality of the design. Collaboratively works with other members of the software team to become familiar with the strengths of team members to ensure that team experience and knowledge is well represented.
- Sole architect/developer on BaristaCore, a serverless application platform.
to January 2017
- Manage IT Services including but not limited to IT Infrastructure (Email/Domain/IaaS), Customer-facing Web and Mobile app development for a small family-owned business.
to April 2007
- Functioned as a member of the development staff tasked with creating specifications, architectural designs, prototype applications, core development, and unit tests in a small development team operating in an agile and test-driven development process using .NET technologies.
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems
to October 2005
- Developed solutions and performed IT/IS administration in support of the Systems Engineering and Integration laboratory using .NET and Oracle technologies for internal consumption.
- Held Security Clearance as part of responsibilities.
to October 2002
- Created and maintained a data transition tool using .NET which migrating legacy ICBM systems requirement data from a 16-bit in-house application into a modern systems engineering package called CORE.
Recognized architect and developer of full-stack, innovative solutions utilizing the latest industry thinking to provide customer value.
Supporter of agile and test-driven methodologies and implementing DevOps.
Embraces all platforms, Windows, Linux, macOS, containerized solutions, automation.
Azure - Including Search, DB, Blob Storage, Functions, Cognitive, BI
AWS - including EC2, S3 and Lambda
GCP - Including Functions, CE, Vision APIs
Self-Hosted VPCs on Digital Ocean
In-depth knowledge of .NET/Core including C#, ASP.NET, WebAPI; Known as a mentor of .NET technologies.
Microsoft dotnet core, aspdotnet core, .NET Full Framework,
WebAPI, MVC, WPF, WCF, WF, Linq
Visual Studio Team Suite (VSTS), Appveyor, TravisCI, Coveralls
TypeScript, React, AngularJS 1.x, 2.x, Webpack, NodeJS
Highly experienced SharePoint architect/developer with experience in the full stack - from planning and architecture to administration, custom service applications, on-prem and cloud solutions. SharePoint 2010-2019. On-Prem Farm Solutions, Addins to SPFx
SQL Server 2008-2016, Oracle
NoSQL - Blob Storage, RavenDB, RethinkDB, Cosmos, Lucene, ElasticSearch
Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, Adobe Creative Suite, Power BI